• Guest, the images posted in these galleries are copyrighted by their indiviudal owners. Before using them elsewhere, you MUST get permission from the person that has taken them.

Deep Sky DSO December 13/22

OhNo

Charter Member
Solutions
Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
Two targets from a terrible sky. Swapped out the camera again so these are with the ASI533MC Pro/SharpStar 61. NGC6823 (5x240sec) and a 4 panel Mosaic with 3x240sec/panel. Integrated in APP (no darks or flats), touched up in Pix

Attachments

• NGC6823 Dec 13 T.jpg
    NGC6823 Dec 13 T.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • Sadr_Dec13 T.jpg
    Sadr_Dec13 T.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
So Stan sends me a link to a video of some new scripts for PixInSight. I have to goo back and watch the video, but one of the tools I managed to make work, probably not as intended.... here is what I got using last nights processed image of my Sar mosaic.... It is the v4 Modified SCNR script.

Attachments

• Image05 RS.jpeg
    Image05 RS.jpeg
    987.3 KB · Views: 25
So Stan sends me a link to a video of some new scripts for PixInSight. I have to goo back and watch the video, but one of the tools I managed to make work, probably not as intended.... here is what I got using last nights processed image of my Sar mosaic.... It is the v4 Modified SCNR script.
Looks good lots of details. I'm still figuring out how to use these scripts too :unsure:

They appear to be "Drag and Drop". My ole 'puter has issues running some of the newer scripts like EZee scripts, maybe you'll have more luck than me. But the audio is so terrible and with my hearing being what it is, makes it a bit of guesswork.