Back What's new

Info Group function added

Site related information.

Tracy

Dark Sky lover
Founder
Reaction score
I have added a group function so that users that are members of a astronomical society can set up an area for themselves. These groups have the ability to have a group only forum discussion area as well as an event calendar.

New members will not be able to create groups, you must successfully obtain the Member group status and then submit a request (via conversation) to me gain ability to do so, as the group creations will be limited to prevent duplication by multiple users to prevent competing factions.
It is preferred that you either already be a member of the astronomy group before you create the associated area here, or are starting one.

Please be aware... these groups are for discussion of group specific topics. Don't post topics for help and such in these areas as I would prefer that those remain in the general forum area, since those topics are submitted to search engines and can be found by others that have the same questions. The Group discussions are not index by search engines.