My Introduction! Hi from Ontario Canada

Ic_1101

Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
Hi Everyone,
I was made aware of this site by a friend. I have been interested in deep space astrophotography for years and just recently am trying a bit of planetary imaging. I hope to learn from all of you and hopefully contribute a bit as well.
Cheers
Alex

Hey Alex glad you came to have a look! I saw your Planetary images, lookin' good!

Welcome aboard! I hope you find the site (and the folks) friendly. If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel free to let me know in the comments section. This is a new foray for me.... I've had my scopes for 2 years, but only now started to get into them.
My first foray was into planetary. It's still something I enjoy visual viewing with and as I get a better grasp on DSO's, I will also be working on it. I have a NexStar 8se that I got for the express purpose of planetary.
We've got some very knowledgeable people here already - but when it comes to the astronomy aspect, I'm an admitted rank beginner. My experience is more into computers, and with my delving into automation I'm hoping the two meld together well.
I've been interested in it since I was in Jr. High decades ago... but finally reached a point in life that I could afford the time and the resources to get into it.