• Guest, the images posted in these galleries are copyrighted by their indiviudal owners. Before using them elsewhere, you MUST get permission from the person that has taken them.

Deep Sky IC_1871

Tracy

Founder
Classified ads
Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
Some artifacts from stacking - need to crop them and then reprocess them

37 240s Ha
12 300s Ha
19 240s OIII
13 240s SII
Basic stack and process in PixInSight using the Hubble Palette.

IC_1871.jpg

Gain:  101
Offset:  50
Exposure Time:  240 seconds
Camera Temp:  -5°C
Filters:  
  1. Ha
  2. OIII
  3. SII

Camera:  ASI533MM Pro
Here is a vid I just put together explaining a few things, including how to deal with the green tinge.

Thanks! A very helpful guide. You need to leave them out there. If you don't want to publish them on YouTube for everyone to get to, you can always list them in the Gallery area here in the Guides and they won't be listed on YouTube unless they have the direct link. but will be available for any of our users.

I have difficulty articulating the subject matter, hence the un-listed. There are a lot of videos out there that have people who can explain their thoughts smoothly. That said, I won't drop names of the few I subscribe to, for the same reason I didn't recommend a arborist to do a job I didn't/couldn't do. Miss one and it will haunt you for ever-and-a-day....

This format of Forum is confusing to put things where they ought to be. I did the vid for you, if someone else finds it great, if they don't that's alright too.

This format of Forum is confusing to put things where they ought to be. I did the vid for you, if someone else finds it great, if they don't that's alright too.

You can do an album in the personal Gallery and make it private and only share it with specific members. I'll make a post on how to do it in the Landing Pad area and sticky it.