Info Image uploads

Site related information.

Tracy

Founder
Classified ads
Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
If you have any issues, please let me know.
I have set the server up to store the data on an attached storage device instead of the default device since it has 3 times the storage capacity... but there may be issues with it writing to it (don't think their will be, but all things are possible).

If you have any issues, please let me know.
I have set the server up to store the data on an attached storage device instead of the default device since it has 3 times the storage capacity... but there may be issues with it writing to it (don't think their will be, but all things are possible).
(😁Note: Please forgive my technical ignorance here.)

Does that mean you're physically in control of your data?
I mean, as opposed to, eg: my forum's data on XF's Cloud thingy, which I currently comprehend as XF controlling my forum data aye?

(*ie: 'control' - as in the Law definitions)
"control, n. (16c) The direct or indirect power to govern the management and policies of a person or entity, whether through ownership of voting securities, by contract, or otherwise; the power or authority to manage, direct, or oversee <the principal exercised control over the agent>."

"▸ceded control. (1897) Control that has been surrendered or given up."

"▸effective control. 1. The physical retention of possession of an item or its maintenance in a secure place. 2. See corporate control (1)."