My Introduction! Kia Ora from New Zealand

Andre

Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
Hello, i am André.
Thank you for allowing me this great honour of joining this unique community.

😄Hey Tracy you've really done a fantastic job here.
i assure you that i am indeed being genuine.
This is a rather striking board.

Very well done.

Welcome aboard!
The content is rather light as it's hard to get users in todays age of social media concentration.
And that's for the comments on the site... I've put a few hours into it and am overall happy with it.... there are still tweaks that I make here and there.
My main target for the site is to have somewhere welcoming for others to come and participate and hopefully gain some knowledge. I've learned a lot from several users here that got my feet pretty solid on the path of captures... one of the most helpful was OhNo, but I haven't seen him around in a while. Guess the lack of activity resulted in a loss of interest in the site - at least that's what I hope it is and not something else.

Welcome aboard!
The content is rather light as it's hard to get users in todays age of social media concentration.
And that's for the comments on the site... I've put a few hours into it and am overall happy with it.... there are still tweaks that I make here and there.
My main target for the site is to have somewhere welcoming for others to come and participate and hopefully gain some knowledge. I've learned a lot from several users here that got my feet pretty solid on the path of captures... one of the most helpful was OhNo, but I haven't seen him around in a while. Guess the lack of activity resulted in a loss of interest in the site - at least that's what I hope it is and not something else.
i'm sure you recognize me from AJs and i would like to apologize for my part in the brief interaction we shared.
i think we may have started on the wrong foot, and am hoping to repair any & all damage.

i will begin this process by recommending Astro What to a high value individual i am fortunate to have become familiar with.

Again, i can appreciate there's likely concern regarding me right now, and i can't guarantee he will join—although i hope he will.

Cheers

No "damage" to repair.... I enjoy heated discussions at times (in appropriate areas), and learned a long time ago not to hold "grudges".
Several of the users here are also active on Cloudy Nights, which is one of the big forums in the astronomy world. Anyone interested in the field are welcome here.