Other Physics and Astronomy

Jason

Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
I have been studying some physics. I think it's interesting, but like most I find it challenging. Anyway, how much of physics do you all know on here? How do you relate it to Astronomy?

Physics does have applications in astronomy... but not so much for the capturing of the data or observation, but the creation of theories from that data collected.
You have to realize... astronomy covers more than the simple visible spectrum of data collection. Many non-visible wavelengths are utilized and then transposed into a format that is understandable to us.

Physics does have applications in astronomy... but not so much for the capturing of the data or observation, but the creation of theories from that data collected.
You have to realize... astronomy covers more than the simple visible spectrum of data collection. Many non-visible wavelengths are utilized and then transposed into a format that is understandable to us.
Yeah, I've wanted to take Astronomy, but never did it. My brother took it and said it was very difficult, but then again, he's wasn't a math or science major.

Users who are viewing this thread