• Guest, the images posted in these galleries are copyrighted by their indiviudal owners. Before using them elsewhere, you MUST get permission from the person that has taken them.

PixInSight Some New Scripts

OhNo

Charter Member
Solutions
Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
Stan was kind enough to share (maybe he was testing my patience) this video with me. The link to the actual scripts are in the description. A few attempts and I could see the value of them.

Even if you don't plan on using these I suggest you watch the video as it explains some things (adjustments) different than default that might help the venture into PixInSight.

Stan was kind enough to share (maybe he was testing my patience) this video with me. The link to the actual scripts are in the description. A few attempts and I could see the value of them.

Even if you don't plan on using these I suggest you watch the video as it explains some things (adjustments) different than default that might help the venture into PixInSight.

Always happy to test your patience :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But did I pass! I never did very well at test when I was in school. The stone tablets were too much bother to study from. o_O 🤣

Yeah, ART is a tough one to grade! Didn't do too well in Art class in school either. My stone tablets always broke.:p

Adam Block has helped out with a new PI script called NB color chooser for narrow band use. I’ve really been impressed with it.