Info System issues

Site related information.

Tracy

Founder
Classified ads
Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
We had a period of being down due to the VPS being corrupted. I had to re-install the VPS and restore from a backup, but some functions (like uploads of files/images) are not working as they apparently are showing a permission problem.

We are currently investigation the issue and attempting to resolve it without any loss of data.

Looks like the issue is resolved.
We may have lost a post or two as the automated backup was at 2:30AM CDT.

It was down an hour or so ago. Wouldn't open at all......

yeah...it was a nightmare... I was working on it from around 5am and finished up around 5:15PM with the fine tuning. I love Linux.. but I hate Linux.

No late night for you then..... Moon is at ~96%, Ha filter time. And using that you'd still want to be almost 180 degrees away from the moon.

Please let me know if you upload an image and it does not appear. There appears to be something that is placing some posts into moderation and those posts ARE there, they just are not visible until approved. I'm chasing this down currently to try and resolve the issue.
There is no need to repeat the post. If you notice that it has happened to you, you can leave a comment on this thread and it will help me track down the culprit as nobody is in any group currently that is set to have their posts put into moderation.