Unexpected surprises

Tracy

Founder
Classified ads
Classifieds feedback
+0 /0 /-0
Was talking with my son about his Corvette and some "toys" that he was looking at and he was wanting my opinion on. After the discussion this morning he asked what I had been doing during the night and I showed him some processed images I had captured and regaled him with how long it took to get the images of one of them to start as the rotator and I were not playing nicely together. During the discussion I mentioned that I was going to look at getting a Pegasus Falcon rotator next year to help out.
Well, what do I see in my mailbox this morning? A confirmed order for a Pegasus Falcon rotator. Needless to say, I was (and am still) in shock.

Was talking with my son about his Corvette and some "toys" that he was looking at and he was wanting my opinion on. After the discussion this morning he asked what I had been doing during the night and I showed him some processed images I had captured and regaled him with how long it took to get the images of one of them to start as the rotator and I were not playing nicely together. During the discussion I mentioned that I was going to look at getting a Pegasus Falcon rotator next year to help out.
Well, what do I see in my mailbox this morning? A confirmed order for a Pegasus Falcon rotator. Needless to say, I was (and am still) in shock.
Sweet nice present :)

That's an unexpected awesome surprise.